This is Srujan from Burgeon IT Services, we are an IT consulting organization and We do have a vacancy with our Prime Customer in which you may be interested, Kindly review the details and if you find it interesting do send an updated copy of your updated resume and following details ASAP.
Position: Agile Business Analyst – Insurance domain .
Location: Melbourne, Australia.
Duration: 6 months(extension Possible).
Technical and Domain Capabilities / Skills:
The Business Analyst must possess the following:
- Atleast 7-8 years of experience as a BA in Insurance domain
- Agile Methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc. with the ability to write high quality Epic, Features and User stories.
- Technical and functional knowledge to identify risks (e.g., risks with scope, architecture, requirement, etc.); communicates the obstacles to the Product Manager/Product Owner before the blocker hits the team
- Two or more years’ experience collaboratively leading an agile software development team.
- Experience using ALM tools
- Excellent written and oral collaboration skills
- Undertake a key liaison role in developing a solid and trustworthy relationship between the client
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with clients/business
- Assesses target audience needs and communicates appropriately
- Involved in initial requirements workshop with clients (pre-discovery/idea initiation phase).
- Creation of high level features in IBM RTC/JIRA/Mingle agile tools.
- Conducting detailed requirements gathering workshops with clients (discovery phase).
- Breaking down the feature into high level user stories.
- Organizing the feature estimation session with the team to come up with estimates for the high level user stories.
- Supporting the design/solution team during the solution definition of the requirement.
- Supporting the project to get an OOM (Order of Magnitude) effort/cost ready for endorsement.
- Breakdown of the stories into deliverables which can be planned in an iteration/sprint.
- Fleshing out the acceptance criteria for the user stories and sizing them up.
- Reviewing test cases for the acceptance criteria defined in each user story.
- Getting approval/signoff of Product Owner on the acceptance criteria for the user stories.
- Supporting development and testers during the Evolve phase of the iteration/sprint.
- Involved in pre-user testing and pre-production verification testing of the application.
Demonstrated Industry experience and attributes:
- Good communication and soft skills to resolve issues and get team members to work together
- Demonstrated customer centricity
- Prepared to work flexibly to meet project and support needs
- Experience working with people from different cultures and time zones
- Familiarity with agile methodologies
Thanks and Regards,
Australian IT Recruitment,
Burgeon IT Services.