This is Srujan from Burgeon IT Services, we are an IT consulting organization and We do have a vacancy with our Prime Customer in which you may be interested, Kindly review the details and if you find it interesting do send an updated copy of your updated resume and following details ASAP.
Position: Control System Engineers .
Location: Brisbane, Australia.
Duration: 3 months.
- Stakeholder management.
- Good understanding of Technology equipment, IT/OT experience, SAP and SNOW, Control Systems.
- Good understanding of equipment reliability, asset health, asset management processes in heavy industry.
- Management of change adherence.
- System knowledge and process adherence (1SAP, ESM, ITSM, MoC, ITIL).
- Ability to prioritise effectively and executions of the tasks within timelines.
- Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships at all levels. Ability to facilitate and influence thinking across the business.
Develop the engineering documentation as per the BHP design standards in collaboration with project team.
Document code changes as per the Small Project Management Framework and the Transition to Operations procedure.
Attend meetings as requested by BHP including planning, , progress and status update meeting
Must have skills:
|DB & Asset Register Specialist.|
Thanks and Regards,
Australian IT Recruitment,
Burgeon IT Services.