Position: Data Analyst
Location: Raleigh North Carolina
Duration: 12 Months
Should have the capability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
Proven working experience as a Dashboard Visualization Developer
Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
Strong knowledge on SQL, Pl/Sql
Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting, databases
Strong experience with ETL techniques
Hands-on experience in different file transfer methodologies and different file types and layouts
Experience with Tableau, dashboard design and develop
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability present to both technical and business audiences.
Strong experience in Healthcare and Healthcare Claims Processing
Hands on ETL tool experience
Proven experience delivering Business Intelligence solutions
This position will closely work with the Technical Lead on the project to research data needs and support all the activities needed for the development of the Dashboard Visualization needed for the Medicaid Reform Project.
This position will need to work with Division staff and other stakeholders to understand the requirements and providing technical support/guidance.
Following are some of the Skills required to support this position:
• Responsibilities of the Dashboard Visualization Developer include:
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver clear and well-thought out dashboards and data visualizations.
• Work on a collaborative team to plan, design, develop, test, deploy and ensure the adoption of a comprehensive business intelligence solution.
• Elicit requirements from stakeholders while consulting them on the best approach to achieve their broader business objectives.
• Continue to improve your visualization development skills and perpetually seek training and additional knowledge. Be open and willing to sharing that knowledge with the rest of the team.
Requirements of the Dashboard Visualization Developer include:
• 3+ years of experience with Tableau, primarily in a role focused on developing dashboards or reports or other data visualizations.
• Experience working with internal stakeholders to gather requirements, prototype potential dashboards and deliver a finished BI artifact.
• Understanding of ETL, SQL process to be able to work with technical team on delivering necessary data for your dashboards.
• healthcare experience is a plus, but not required.
Thanks & Regards
Manager – Talent Acquisition Team
Burgeon IT Services LLC.
619 New York Avenue, Claymont, DE 19703
Desk No: 302-497-3333 x 107 Direct: 302-763-3633 , Fax: 302-355-1559
Email Id: email@example.com