Position: Data/ML Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore
Duration: Full Time
Experience: 5+ Years
Notice Period: immediate to 30 days
Must Have Skills (Top 3+ technical skills only) *
3.AWS and python.
Nice to have skills (Top 2 only)
1.spark and sql
We are looking for a candidate with 5+ years of experience in a Software Engineer role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems, or another quantitative field. They should also have experience using the following software/tools:
• Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
• Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
• Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
• Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
• Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
• Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, Scala, etc.
• Experience with microservice architecture, and design.
• Experience on machine learning toolkits like spark mllib, H20, scikit-learn, R and ML techniques.
• Strong command with machine learning libraries such as PyTorch and Tensorflow and knowledge of common integration patterns for serving inference with them.
• Proven track record of building and optimizing data sets, ‘big data’ data pipelines and architectures
• Excellent problem solving and analytic skills associated with working on unstructured datasets
• Experienced in delivering real data feedback loops and streams for supporting highly available and scalable solutions with large transaction volume on a 24×7 operational cycle
Thanks & Regards