Role:- Datapower admin
Experience:- 4+ years
- Experience working with DataPower and APIM suite – Mashery
- Knowledge of Apigee is a plus
- Experience in designing, developing, and implementing solutions using Data Power services including, but not limited to Web Service Proxy, Multi-Protocol Gateway, XML Firewall, XPath/XSLT, SOAP/REST/JSON formats, WS-Policy, WS-Addressing, and WS-Security considerations like Authentication, Authorization, Encryption, Digital Signatures, PKI, SOMA/CLI scripting, etc.
- Experience implementing API service setup / on-boarding on Mashery
- Understanding of SOA/API governance and ability to use applicable testing/performance tools – SoapUI, Postman, JMeter, Katalon.
- Possess strong analysis/troubleshooting skills on core products mentioned above
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills including use of Office365 suite for documentation/presentation.
- Working knowledge of Linux, Windows OS and command line functions
- Experience working with Splunk for log analysis and data extraction
- Experience working on performance tuning / load testing of services / APIs.
- Exposure to database, messaging, and scripting language
- Ability to work with remote teams and in 24×7 operational support shifts.
- knowledge/experience of IT software management using service-now