Position: ETL Testing QA Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore
Duration: Full Time
Working Days : Sunday to Thursday( Friday & Saturday Off)
Experience: 6-12 Years
• Develop test strategies, test plans, and execute test cases for ETL processes, Agile Methodology.
• Develop and execute detailed ETL related functional, performance, integration and regression test cases, and documentation.
• Design and develop SQL scripts to generate test data, and compare expected vs actual data created by ETL processes d Implement ETL testing and deployment automation procedures in Linux environment Review data and reporting for accuracy, functionality, and consistency
• Over 4 years of experience in Quality Assurance in Information Technology, involving analysis, both Manual and Automation testing of client server and web applications.
• Extensive experience in ETL/ Data warehouse backend testing and BI Intelligence reports testing.
• Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC – Feasibility Requirements Analysis, Design, Testing, Implementation, Support.
• As a QA Analyst Worked on various industry verticals Supply Chain, Financials
• Responsible to interact with other team stakeholders and make sure the test dependent activities are completed.
• Responsible to train and educate team members and keep the team equipped with required business and testing knowledge.
Thanks & Regards