Position: Infrastructure – Backup and Restore L3
Work Location: Bangalore
Duration: 12 Months Contract to Hire
Experience: 5+ Years
Notice period: Immediate to 30 Days
BM ISP, DELL EMC Networker, VEEAM, Veritas NetBackup, Linux and Windows Administration
IBM DHBC Storage, TSLM, ISPP
· Strong knowledge on implementing high availability Backup Infrastructure for various enterprise tools.
· In-depth experience in performance tuning, plan critical migrations and upgrade activities.
· Designing solutions for Backup Infrastructure with any of the tools IBM ISP/Dell EMC Networker/VEEAM/Veritas NetBackup.
· Resolving critical and escalated technical issues for Backup failures which includes (Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL, RMAN, VMware and SAP HANA)
· Should be proficient in scripting.
· Installation, Upgradation and Maintenance of Backup Infrastructure on various OS platforms.
· Working with stakeholders, Business Team to understand the Business process and to design the backup solutions accordingly.
· Contributing to the overall tuning of the backup process and also operating system level kernel settings.
· Coordination with OEM vendors with respect to support cases and license management.
· Planning and executing Backup server DR drills in coordination with other teams
· Advanced troubleshooting production incidents and performing Capacity Management.
· Engaging problem management process for root cause determination & permanent corrective action.
Training L1/L2/L3 colleagues on various operational topics both technical and process.
Thanks & Regards