Years of experience :5+
• Skill : Java and scripting (Bash), good to have C, C++
• Job Description :
– a degree in computer science or equivalent experience
– solid software development skills for 5 years minimum -Java and scripting (Bash), good to have C, C++
– experience in working with modern SDLC toolchain (e.g. Eclipse, IntelliJ, git, svn, Jenkins, Bamboo, Jira, Wiki, maven, gradle, nexus and so on)
– understanding of file transfer related technologies – FTP, FTPS, SFTP
– good understanding of basic networking concepts in an application to application communication
– Strong exposure on Core Java, Spring, Spring boot, REST APIs and Microservices
– Good programming experience with Java (POJO, JSP, JDBC, AngularJS, JQuery, Node/NodeJs), WebSphere Application Server/Tomcat on Unix and Windows platforms for more than 5 years.
– knowledge of SQL from the software developer perspective, Oracle DB, PostgreSQL, MSSQL
– good knowledge of UNIX and Windows; z/OS would be a plus.
– knowledge of modern technical architectures and highly scalable distributed systems
– good communication and documentation skills in English are essential in order to liaise with stakeholders and team members