This is Srujan from Burgeon IT Services, we are an IT consulting organization and We do have a vacancy with our Prime Customer in which you may be interested, Kindly review the details and if you find it interesting do send an updated copy of your updated resume and following details ASAP.
Position: Java Web Developer.
Duration: 6 months.
Development . Knowledge of concepts in architecture and design and awareness of technology trends, Good knowledge of technology landscape to be able to guide team. Working knowledge in Agile Scrum or SAFe. In-depth knowledge of design issues and best practices. Ability to work within deadlines and dynamic work environment. Candidate should have very good analytical and communication skills. Candidate should be a good team player.
- Extensive Java web development experience, with a view of best practices.
- Extensive use and understanding of Sprint or Spring Boot.
- Responsive web development experience, strong HTML5, CSS3, JS. Knowledge of ES6/ES7, typescript.
- Experience with Angular and material design.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks such as Mocha, Karma, Jasmine, Protractor.
- Understanding of WCAG accessibility standards.
- Automation testing experience using Cucumber, Selenium, or other tools.
- CI/CD concepts, Jenkins & Git working knowledge.
- Experience with API integrations (REST, SOAP). Experience building RESTful web services/API using Java, and Swagger.
- Experience with Linux.
- Experience in an AWS cloud environment.
- Agile delivery experience.
Good To Have Skills:
- Hands on experience with the Adobe AEM platform including the development of components, templates.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google tag manager.
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes.
- Salesforce integration.
- Oracle database or other database experience.
- SAFe practitioner or Scrum master certification.
Thanks and Regards,
Australian IT Recruitment,
Burgeon IT Services.