Position: Linux Administration management
Work Location: Bangalore
Duration: 6 – 12 Months Contract to Hire
Experience: 5+ Years
Notice period: 30 Days.
Mandatory skill :
Mandatory skill :
Red Hat/CentOS, AWS, management tool like Terraform, Git, SSL certificate configuration, Resilience, Restart and failover, Recovery configuration, Linux versions of Ubuntu, Redhat, CentOS, Oracle , troubleshooting, Backing & Recovery.
• Excellent Linux (Red Hat/CentOS) system administration and troubleshooting
• Solid understanding and practical experience in AWS.
• Good scripting and automation skills (bash)
• Hands on experience in IAC and configuration management tool like Terraform
• Solid working knowledge in Git
• Very good understanding of Web and Application server administration (Jboss/Tomcat) and excellent application troubleshooting
• Efficient and independently motivated
• Perform root cause assessment and debug all issues and availability of applications.
• Provide support and identify all issues and prepare appropriate documentation for all issues and solutions.
• Multitasks and works well in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal communication skill
• Should be ready to work in 24×7 shifts
• Proficient in tasks such as shell scripting, creating cron jobs, analyzing log files.
• Managing user accounts and groups, configuring iptables, and setting up mail services.
• Familiarity with web-based technologies.
• Configuration of SSL certificate configuration.
· Resolution of technical issues
• Backing & Recovery : Repositories backup & recovery
• High Availability : Resilience, Restart and failover, Recovery configuration
• Installing, configuring, and deploying all Linux versions of Ubuntu, Redhat, CentOS, Oracle
Thanks & Regards