Position: Devops Service Manager/Service Quality Manager
Work Location: Pune
Duration: 6+12 Months
• Ensures regular monitoring of regular processes and day to day jobs execution for smooth running of all Enterprise IT applications
• Responsible for all 7/24 Level 2 Operations in a proactive manner (Deployments, Monitoring, Troubleshooting, SLA/OLA Management, Service Capacity Management, Service Incident Management, Service Problem Management, Licensing, etc.) for the corresponding services
• Active participation in operations strategy &implementation driving quality and efficiency including best practices & metrics for system operations
• Assures proper tracking and reporting of all Enterprise IT systems related to measurements including system health reports, outage reports, L1, L2, predictive analysis, and management/operating summaries
• To ensure appropriate measurement and reporting of service performance, usage and availability is in place in order to analyze the trends to identify and prioritize improvements
• Enable successful DevOps (Agile Operations) by transition the code from Dev/ Test to Staging until Production.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Utilize agile methodologies.
Thanks & Regards