Position: Infrastructure Management/Manager
Work Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 5+ years
Duration: 6-12 Months
1. Perform installation, configuration, patching, upgrades, replication management, problem triage, and backup recovery.
2. Participate in performance, capacity and scalability analysis and planning for both existing systems and new initiatives.
3. Setting and maintaining standards, policies and procedures from an operations perspective supporting enterprise databases.
4. Monitoring and optimizing the performance of the Database through Database Tuning using Tuning Queries, SQL Tuning advisor, Tuning Applications and Tuning Memory.
5. Ensure clear and concise monitoring and altering requirements for all database implementations.
6. Communication and coordination with internal and external facing vendors departments.
7. Recommending infrastructure enhancements changes to improve existing products services and or reduce internal costs.
8. Preparation of root cause analysis documentation and follow-up communication.
9. Adhere to SLAs and make sure all incidents and requested are resolved within the SLA
Thanks & Regards