Position: Juniper Network Engineer
Work Location: Pune
Duration: 6+ Months
- Detailed knowledge of different Routers and switch such as Juniper, Checkpoint, Cisco, Huawei
- Good hands on experience on MPLS L3 VPN
- Must have experience in troubleshooting of routing protocol such as BGP ,IS-IS, OSPF
- Intermediate understanding of switching concepts VLAN, Voice VLAN, Inter Vlan routing, PoE etc.
- Intermediate Understanding of foundation concepts: OSI and TCP/IP Model, VTP, STP, Ether channel, HSRP, Routing Protocols etc.
- Intermediate understanding of MPLS & MPLS Troubleshooting
- Good understanding IP monitoring tools : HPOV
- Good understanding of ITIL process ( IM,CM,PM etc )
- Good understanding of change and Problem management
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Able to easily communicate complex concepts and instructions to non-technical end-users
- Possess knowledge and understanding of network designs and concepts
- CCNA/CCNP/CCSA certification preferred
Thanks & Regards