Greetings from “Burgeon”…!
Please find the below job description and share profiles to email@example.com
You can reach me @ 302-266-2555
Role: Mainframe With Unix EXP
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Duration: Long Term
Client : Infosys
Job Description :
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to summarise complex issues
• Team player
• Excellent customer service mind set, able to engage with stakeholders to understand what core of the issue raised
• Experience in handling difficult stakeholders
• Experience in assessing priorities under pressure
• Experience in handling competing priorities
• Curiosity and a desire to learn is an important part of this role.
• Excellent troubleshoot skills
• Willingness to help others
Technology Stack :
• [Programming] – .UNIX Shell scripting, SQL, PL/SQL
• [CI / DevOps] – Auto sys, GitHub, TeamCity, Tib co EMS, MS Build, Git, SVN, Puppet, Linux, Bash
• [DB] – Oracle 11g, MongoDB 4.0, MS-SQL BI (SSIS, SSAS)
Skill set :
• Experience in Windows PowerShell, UNIX Shell scripting, Python, Puppet to automate operational tasks, health checks and improve monitoring.
• Good hands-on knowledge of Mainframe.- Mandatory
• Replaces manual monitoring of batch and gives support team get enough time to recover from failure and then meet the SLA. Exposure in developing automations & integration with Splunk, App Dynamics & IP Centre tools
• Experience in Auto sys jobs scheduling, troubleshooting, understanding dependencies and exposure in handling Autosys jobs
• MongoDB troubleshooting performance issues, tracking/tuning, back-up and recovery in dynamic environments.
• Troubleshoot Grid performance problems, connectivity issues and able to isolate faulty grid machines.
• Real-time experience in Oracle SQL, PLSQL, MS SQL and creating automated reports.
• Team city Continuous Integration including agent installation, builds, configuration and integration.
Thanks & Regards
Senior Technical Recruiter
Burgeon IT Services LLC.
36 E, Independence Mall, 1601 Concord Pike, Wilmington Delaware 19803