This is Srujan from Burgeon IT Services, we are an IT consulting organization and We do have a vacancy with our Prime Customer in which you may be interested, Kindly review the details and if you find it interesting do send an updated copy of your updated resume and following details ASAP.
Position: Natural Adabas Developer.
Location: New South Wales.
Duration: 6 months/132 Business Days.
Contract extensions: 2×3 months.
• Developing software utilising ADABAS Natural programming language
• Producing relevant technical documentation in accordance with ASIC’s SDLC.
• Assisting as required with deployment and transition to BAU activities.
• Undertaking additional responsibilities or tasks as required.
• Working professionally, positively and cooperatively as part of the team and ASIC, modelling the values of Accountability, Professionalism and Teamwork.
• Taking all reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of fellow workers and any other person at the workplace that may be affected by your actions.
Excellent knowledge and skills associated with developing, delivering and deploying software Using ADABAS Natural
- Demonstrated ability to conduct full design and code reviews for new and modified modules;
- Demonstrated experience in JCL, TSO and partitioned data sets
- Documentation of technical specifications and systems design.
- Contribution to the gathering of business and technical requirements
- Developing top quality application solutions, adhering to chosen methodology, policies, procedures, standards and security practices.
Note: Only Citizen’s.
Thanks and Regards,
Australian IT Recruitment,
Burgeon IT Services.