Greetings from “Burgeon”…!
Please find the below job description and share profiles to email@example.com
You can reach me @ 302-266-2555
Position: . Net Developer
Location : Atlanta, GA 30303
Duration : Long Term
Interview mode : In Person
Job Cord : DHS- Sr. .NET Applications Developer (623365) / Department of Human Services Systems
Client: State Durham NC
- ASP .NET Web Forms
- ASP.NET MVC 5
- ASP.NET Core 2.0/3.0
- Web API / Rest Services
- Boot Strap
The responsibilities include the integration and design of new application systems and/or life-cycle enhancement to existing complex multi-platform (.NET) Department of Human Services Systems. Responsible for determining the scope of the assigned project(s) by assessing requirements from business and technical/network personnel. Responsible for evaluation and selection of the appropriate technical platform for the system. Work will include integration planning, integration analysis across multiple technical platforms, integration analysis across DHS to include both global system design and detailed program design for complex processes or interfaces, review of database design of new data structures, and suggested modifications to existing data structures. Effectively documents and teaches the structure and function of the new applications and/or enhancements resulting from the assigned project(s) to other Web Application Managers and senior technical personnel to ensure that the new systems or enhancements operates smooth within DHS’s technical environment.
Candidate will be able to work with a diverse project team, and work in a highly visible and changing project environment with aggressive timelines.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with coursework in computer science or management information systems AND Six years of related experience.
- Candidate will be able to work with a diverse project team, and work in a highly visible and changing project
- environment with aggressive timelines.
- Extensive experience in large-scale application architecture, design, and development using various versions of .NET Framework and languages like C#.NET, VB.NET and Web Technologies like ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC 4/5
- 4 years of design concepts — Layered architecture, components, interfaces, messaging
- 4 years of application modelling using UML, specifically using Class, Interaction, Sequence, Activity, and State Diagrams, and of documenting deployment using Deployment Diagrams
- 4 years computer programming and analysis experience at a level equivalent to an ISATL which included using Web Services, XML, SOAP, object persistence methodologies and application integration
- 4 years’ experience with full project life-cycle experience in implementing web based systems
- 4 plus years of experience in troubleshooting, self-motivated and driven professional, able to work with minimal supervision, and able to exercise good judgment to keep critical systems operational
- 4 years of object oriented conceptual expertise — classes, inheritance, encapsulation, and the tools used in their definition (UML, Use Cases)
- 4 plus years of database/Data Access — RDBMS (Oracle, DB2, SQL), tables, triggers, logical and physical modeling, access strategies and tools, concurrency models
- At least 5 years of experience implementing service orientated architecture using SOAP or REST, XML and JSON
|Last 4 Digit of SSN Number|
|Current Location (City, State)|
Thanks & Regards
Senior Technical Recruiter
Burgeon IT Services LLC.
619 New York Avenue, Claymont, DE 19703
USA | AUSTRALIA | INDIA
NOTE: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a “REMOVE” in the subject line and
mention all the E-mail addresses to be removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to you. We apologize for any unintended