Duration: 06 months + Extendable quarter on quarter (depending on requirement)
Years of Experience: CSSA – 5+ years / LSA – 7+ years
Mandatory Skills – Pega CSSA / LSA with strong Pega knowledge
Pega LSA or CSSA with below skills
• Experience in creating Operators, Access Groups, Roles, Work baskets and work groups
• Knowledge of Dynamic Class Referencing
• Expertise in analysis, design, development and managing Work Flows, Class Structure design, User Interface (UI), creating various Flow Actions, Activities, Correspondence rules, Security in the PRPC application.
• Expertise on using Decision Rules, Declarative Rules.
• Experience in using Services and Connectors – SOAP Services, Connect-SOAP, File Listeners, Email Listeners, Connect-SQL in PRPC to integrate with external systems.
• Experience in using Directed web access
• Experience in Agile/Scrum Methodology.
• Experience in developing Harness, Sections and SLA.
• Proficient in using the Construction and debugging tools like Tracer, UI Inspector, SMA and Clipboard.
• Experience in using System Management Application (SMA) for Agents.
Experience in implementing Agents and Case Management.
Experience in defining Report Definition rules
Good to Have Skills – Knowledge of Finance domain
If interested and have the skills required or know of someone who may be interested please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for details or kindly share me your Resume.