Position: Oracle Eloqua consultant
Location: Atlanta, GA (due to COVID, might allow some remote initially).
Duration: 12 Months
• At least 8+ years IT Services experience including 4-6 years in Oracle Marketing Cloud (Eloqua)
• Eloqua Certification
• Responsible for the functional specification, technical design, implementation and support of ELOQUA solutions
• Experience and understanding of B2B marketing communications development and direct marketing practices
• Hands on experience on Eloqua version 10
• Technical Administration, day to day maintenance and configuration to the Eloqua tool. Maintain general Eloqua housekeeping standards
• Provisioning of Eloqua accounts (username / password)
• Experience in Interface Development, Program Builder, Data Tools, External Calls and CRM Integrations including usability, accessibility testing and validation
• Experience in working in Eloqua OBIEE Reporting to develop standard/custom reporting
• Build testing frameworks (a/b testing and multi variant testing, deliverability and tracking) to optimize click-through and conversion rates across digital media campaign portfolio.
• Provide technical and application support for “trigger-based” nurturing programs in Eloqua that target all stages of prospect development, from cold nurtured leads to engagement to closed opportunities to expansion.
• Develops web services API integrations with other systems including CRM systems/Sales Force
• Provide guidance and best practices around Eloqua solutions including product configuration, administration of price book, proposal development, and related elements.
Thanks & Regards
Manager – Talent Acquisition Team
Burgeon IT Services LLC.
36 E, Independence Mall, 1601 Concord Pike, Wilmington Delaware 19803
315 557 6393 Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org