Greetings from “Burgeon”…!
Please find the below job description and share profiles to email@example.com
You can reach me @ 302-266-2555
Position : Oracle PL/SQL consulate
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: Long term
Client : State of Georgia
Job cord : DPH – Oracle PL/SQL Developer (624885)
Interview mode : In Person
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, MIS, engineering, business administration or related field from an accredited college
- 5+ years’ experience with Oracle Database versions 11g, 12c and 19.
- 5+ years Oracle PL/SQL programming skills
- Experience with Quest Software SQL Navigator or similar development tools.
- 5+ years’ experience with full project lifecycle experience in implementing web based systems
- Proficient in troubleshooting, self-motivated and driven professional, able to work with minimal supervision, and able to exercise good judgment
- Experience in design models, diagrams, layouts, definitions and/or specifications to show process, systems design, and/or integration complexity
- Proficient in analyzing information thoroughly and effectively to determine the impact of technical platform changes, changing customer requirements
- Previous experience with integration with legacy and up and coming technologies.
- 5+ years’ work experience with a relational database system such as Oracle 11g or 12c and SQL Server including: Desired
- Expert understanding of Oracle PL/SQL Desired
- Use of advanced SQL for querying database to filter for desired dataset.
- Able to master new technologies to complete complex application development.
- Excellent debugging skills Desired
- The Georgia Department of Health (DPH), is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Oracle Web Developer based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Thanks & Regards
Senior Technical Recruiter
Burgeon IT Services LLC.
36 E, Independence Mall, 1601 Concord Pike, Wilmington Delaware 19803