Location: Atlanta, GA
Position Type: 12+ months
Client-State of Georgia
Interview Mode- In Person
Job Code- DPH – Oracle PL/SQL Developer (624885)
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, MIS, engineering, business administration or related field from an accredited college
- 5+ years experience with Oracle Database versions 11g, 12c and 19.
- 5+ years Oracle PL/SQL programming skills
- Experience with Quest Software SQL Navigator or similar development tools.
- 5+ years experience with full project lifecycle experience in implementing web based systems
- Proficient in troubleshooting, self-motivated and driven professional, able to work with minimal supervision, and able to exercise good judgment
- Experience in design models, diagrams, layouts, definitions and/or specifications to show process, systems design, and/or integration complexity
- Proficient in analyzing information thoroughly and effectively to determine the impact of technical platform changes, changing customer requirements
- Previous experience with integration with legacy and up and coming technologies.
- 5+ years work experience with a relational database system such as Oracle 11g or 12c and SQL Server including:
- Expert understanding of Oracle PL/SQL
- Use of advanced SQL for querying database to filter for desired dataset.
- Able to master new technologies to complete complex application development.
- Excellent debugging skills
Thanks and Regards
Varenya Sai Annamraju
Burgeon IT Services LLC.
36 E, Independence Mall, 1601 Concord Pike, Wilmington Delaware 19803
Desk Number: 302-371-9586 Text-(315) 599-6164 Fax: 302-355-1559
Email Id :Varenya@burgeonits.com Website: www.burgeonits.com
USA | AUSTRALIA | INDIA