Position: Process Integrations Lead
Work Location: Bangalore, Pune, INDIA
Duration: 6-12 Months Contract to Hire
Experience: 10-15 Years
· Process Integration Lead must possess strong skills in development, facilitation and implementation of ITIL processes and tools within the ITSM / ITIL framework.
· Responsible for standardizing processes, templates and tools that support industry best practices and applying continual service improvements to remediate process gaps.
· Requires soft skills, diplomacy and tact necessary to work effectively within a large IT department.
· Will evaluate multiple products for compliance across Enterprise Service Management and suggest best solution, products, architectures meeting the guiding principles of Greenfield, Cloud based, mobile first and zero customization.
· Evangelize the usage of reusable frameworks and artefacts; create knowledge /certification artefacts and evaluation criteria guide.
· Guide the team technically and work closely with offshore team acting as a communication medium between the client and offshore.
· Will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
· Possess proficient analytical, problem solving and decision-making skill.
Proficient relationship building skills, including the capacity to predict and manage behaviour, build and leverage cross-functional partnerships within and outside of the organization, and leverage influential leadership.
Thanks & Regards