This is Srujan from Burgeon IT Services, we are an IT consulting organization and We do have a vacancy with our Prime Customer in which you may be interested, Kindly review the details and if you find it interesting do send an updated copy of your updated resume and following details ASAP.
Position: Program Manager – Banking and Financial Services .
Location: Sydney, Australia.
Duration: 3 months.
- Relevant industry experience; banking / financial services as a Program Manager
- Business Intelligence, Big Data and Data Warehousing skills
- Facilitate collaborative activities within the Agile delivery team.
- Champion Agile principles, values, and practices.
- Ensure team is accountable for the agreed upon norms.
- Track delivery team process, ensuring sustainable pace and quality.
- Promote engagement of the Agile team by encouraging the team to self-organize.
- Promote continuous improvement within the Agile delivery team.
- Collaborate with other project leadership to effectively manage risks and coordinate mitigation efforts.
- Provide transparency to the team and stakeholders by ensuring metrics are relevant, available, and up-to-date.
- Prepare and lead presentations to team members and executives.
- Create and maintain work effort and budget reports.
- Provide business reports to management and clients as assigned
Thanks and Regards,
Australian IT Recruitment,
Burgeon IT Services.