Greetings from “Burgeon”…!
Please find the below job description and share profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can reach me @ 302-266-2555
Job / Position Title: Program Manager
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Position Type: 12+ months
Client-State of PA
Interview Mode-Either Web Cam or In Person
Job Code- PennDOT – Emerging SPM1 (618989)
***Client would prefer candidates local to the Harrisburg, PA Area.***
***Do not submit candidates from previously released req # 607117.***
- The Infrastructure and Economic Development Service Delivery Center (referred to as “the Service Delivery Center”), composed of PennDOT, DCED and PEMA seeks a Senior Program Manager to provide project management services to manage IT projects.
- The Service Delivery Center manages a portfolio of more than 150 projects. Many of these projects are inter-related and are grouped into programs.
- The Senior Program Manager will work with the Service Delivery Center’s existing project management methodology and will serve as a senior project manager on multiple highly-complex and high visibility projects. Communication, collaboration and management at the most senior level is required.
- Full-time experience as a project manager for large and complex information technology projects.
- Senior or lead project management experience including supervision of project management teams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate at all levels of an organization, including executive staff.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate others to complete tasks.
- PMP or similar project management certification.
- Experience in utilizing iterative project management methodologies.
- Experience in utilizing agile project management methodologies.
Thanks & Regards
Senior Technical Recruiter
Burgeon IT Services LLC.
36 E, Independence Mall, 1601 Concord Pike, Wilmington Delaware 19803