Greetings from “Burgeon”…!
Please find the below job description and share profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can reach me @ 302-266-2555
Position :QA Tester
Location: Raleigh NC
Duration: Long term
Client : state client of NC / Department of North Carolina Administrative Office.
Job cord : NCAOC – Sr Software Quality Control Engineer – Senior (624867)
Interview mode : In Person Only
- All types of testing (performance, functional, load, web services, security, data creation, persistent layer verification, stress, automation, etc.)
- Web and desktop automation experience
- Ability to work in a fasted-pace environment
- SQL, relational database, and ability to read a data model.
- SOAP UI utilizing REST requests – in depth knowledge
- Experience with large-scale web based (COTS) project
- Proficient in various SDLC (agile, iterative, etc.). Worked on projects through the full life cycle meaning from initiation phase to implementation.
- Experience with security testing
The North Carolina Administrative Office of the Courts seeks qualified Senior Software Tester to support its mission to protect and preserve the rights and liberties of all the people by providing a fair, independent, and accessible forum for the just, timely, and economical resolution of their legal affairs.
The NCAOC has signed a contract with a vendor to provide an integrated case/financial management system to replace multiple legacy
- The Senior Software Tester position is responsible for testing vendor base solution for the implementation effort
- S/he is responsible for testing within assigned areas of responsibility (e.g. data conversion, configuration testing, external and internal integration testing, data creation, functional/system testing, security testing, execution, etc.)
- The Senior Software Tester position requires a well-rounded tester that have experience working on projects from initiation through implementation and knows the importance of understanding the business.
- The Senior Software Tester position is responsible for working all phases in software development life cycle with experience in different methodologies (i.e. agile, iterative, waterfall, etc.) with emphasis on agile. This position will have the responsibilities for the analysis, verification, and validation of products or services meeting the specified requirements for large vendor solution systems. Other responsibilities are understanding business workflow, configuration, monitoring and evaluating testing
- results against predetermined objectives, and applying recommended actions for improvements, creating test data, test estimates, performance testing, coordinating, and conducting readiness meetings. Excellent communication skills are required both oral and written. The person in this position will work closely with project manager, business analysts and developers. The position requires the individual to work with minimal assistance, and the ability to establish and maintain a good working relationship within and outside the Quality Control and Testing teams. Primary responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Understand the technical details of the project/application/system.
- Prepare and execute SQL commands to manage and verify data
- Develop, publish, and execute test cases and test scripts for complex, distributed applications throughout the project life cycle
- Create, manage, and maintain efficiencies in the automated script execution and script development using Selenium web driver in addition to keeping abreast of automation best practices.
- Create, execute, and automate SOAP UI scripts for Web Services testing.
- Develop test plans and user acceptance tests; and develop test data as needed.
- Execute sanity, smoke, functional, security, regression, stress/performance, and load testing based on projects, applications, and services.
- Participate in production implementation verification. This position reports to the PMO and QA Administrator. Staff work hours are typically 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday – Friday. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES / COMPETENCIES: Knowledge of: COTS testing; software development life cycle; system testing best practices and methodologies; web application UI modeling and dynamic web applications; white box, gray box, and black box test development; and Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Skills in: testing web applications, web services, and infrastructure applications; relational databases (e.g., SQL Server, DB2, Oracle), data modeling, SQL, and XML; automated testing tools (SOAP UI, Selenium Web Driver); and sanity, functional, regression, security, performance, and load testing. Ability to: work with minimal assistance with a can-do attitude, understand the technical details of projects, applications, and systems; write test cases and execute testing within a web service environment; create test data to meet testing needs, establish processes for collecting data, data entry, and prioritizing defects reports for defect tracking tools, etc.; create traceability matrix of test cases to requirements; and work with cross functional teams.
- MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or a related field, and three (3) years of experience in an appropriate field of electronic data processing; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Management requires applicants with:
- Seven (7) or more years of experience testing web applications and web services.
- Four (4) or more years of experience with rational databases and SQL and ETL.
- Four (4) or more years of automation testing using Selenium using Web Driver.
- Four (4) or more years of web service testing using SOAP UI.
Thanks & Regards
Senior Technical Recruiter
Burgeon IT Services LLC.
36 E, Independence Mall, 1601 Concord Pike, Wilmington Delaware 19803