Duration of contract: 6 Months
Total Yrs. of Experience: 10+
Relevant Yrs. of experience:10
Detailed JD *(Roles and Responsibilities):
• Have overall experience of 10+ years in Salesforce with minimum 5+ years as technical architect in Salesforce.com space.
• Must have worked with multi org environments for at least 2+ years.
• Excellent skills in communicating with business stakeholders and technology teams.
• Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
• At least one architect certification (Certified Application Architect or Certified System Architect).
• Knowledge on Salesforce CPQ.
• Have widespread knowledge in using Rally, JIRA, Tortoise SVN, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Copa do, AutoRabit.
• Collaborate with business stakeholders, solution architects & designers to define the technical architecture on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing functions and effectively communicate to the build teams.
• Implement architecture designs & frameworks in Apex / Lightning to support business processes that can scale huge volume of transactions and data volume at a global scale.
• Define the system architecture landscape by identifying the gaps between the current and the desired end states and deliver comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes in scalable way.
• Propose and implement the To-Be solution architecture, data model built on Salesforce to meet the business needs and provide comparative analysis of other relevant products.
• Help stakeholders understand Salesforce configuration vs customization needs for various requirements, and articulate potential salesforce features that could accomplish given requirement/ scenario.
• Perform code review to ensure that source code is efficient adheres to the pre-defined coding standards.