Greetings from “Burgeon”…!
Please find the below job description and share profiles to email@example.com
You can reach me @ 302-266-2555 X 103
Position: Senior Oracle DBA Consultant
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Duration: Long term
Client: State of GA
Required / Desired
- Ability to maintain OLTP & OLAP databases. (i.e. installation; upgrades/patches; tuning; cloning; backup/recovery)
- Working knowledge of Oracle’s physical database design, backup and recovery, and security management
- Knowledge of query languages such as PL/SQL
- Knowledge of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) data security standards. (i.e. FERPA and HIPPA)
- Knowledge of data backup, types of backups (e.g., full, incremental), and recovery concepts and tools.
- Experience and knowledge in code migrations, database changes, enforcement of the data integrity
- Oracle Database 12c or 19c Administration
- Oracle’s physical database design, backup and recovery, and security management
- Installation and configuration of database management systems & software
- Data backup, types of backups (e.g., full, incremental), and recovery concepts and tools
- Oracle Cloud Control
- SQL, PL/SQL, Shell Scripting
- (PII) data security standards. (i.e. FERPA and HIPPA)
- Code migrations, database changes, enforcement of the data integrity
Minimum experience required:
- Seven (7) years of experience in related field
- ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
- Advanced degree in IT, Business or related field
- Experience with Oracle Cloud Control
- Experience with Golden Gate
- Experience with Oracle Database 19c
- Experience with Oracle Web logic
- Experience with Tomcat
- Able to deal with multiple projects at one time
- Excellent interpersonal skills, initiative, teamwork, problem solving, independent judgment, technology, organization, communication, and presentation
- Proficient with computer applications and programs (i.e. Microsoft Office suite)
- Strong Attention to detail and strong organizational and follow up skills
- Strong customer service skills and phone etiquette
1. Provides support for assigned Oracle databases and Weblogic/Tomcat webservers
a. Primarily Production with some Non-Production
2. Responds to database & user problems
3. Monitors database error logs to ensure proper capacity & availability
4. Install and configure database management systems and software.
5. Monitor and maintain databases to ensure optimal performance.
6. Perform backup and recovery of databases to ensure data integrity.
7. Provide recommendations on new database technologies and architectures.
8. Provide design and configuration recommendations
9. Provide technical guidance to Junior and Mid-Level DBAs
10. Other duties as assigned
Thanks & Regards
Senior Technical Recruiter
Burgeon IT Services LLC.
36 E, Independence Mall, 1601 Concord Pike, Wilmington Delaware
Desk: 302-266-2555 x 103 OR 8184-999-081