This is Srujan from Burgeon IT Services, we are an IT consulting organization and We do have a vacancy with our Prime Customer in which you may be interested, Kindly review the details and if you find it interesting do send an updated copy of your updated resume and following details ASAP.
Position: Senior Solution Architect.
Location of work: New South Wales
Length of contract: 1×6 month / 132 Business Days
Contract extensions: 1×6 months /132 Business Days
Develop proposals and business cases.
• Take responsibility for Design and Architecture and adherence to ASIC wide Vision and Enterprise Architecture standards and blueprints
• Lead teams (designers, other architects and developers) towards achieving whole of ASIC outcomes
• Produce solution designs and associated functional specifications
• Provide leadership and guidance in the subject of Application Architecture and Integration (Services and API Management)
• Implement operational solutions based on the EA target reference architecture and IT’s Technology Principles
• Scope and design the overarching solution design in conjunction with Subject Matter Experts, Project Managers and Enterprise Architects
• Liaise with customer facing groups as needed to understand client and customer needs in a rapidly evolving environment
• Make application design decisions that ensure effective, secure, scalable, convergent, flexible and manageable solutions of high standards
• Ensure that the IT solution will satisfy the business needs in a cost effective, resilient and operable fashion
• Ensure that chosen architectural solutions are scalable in order to satisfy a future demand for the enhanced / new service(s)
• Ensure that chosen architectural solutions are convergent in order to take advantage of internal and external needs along with a broad range of service needs
• Ensure the quality of technical solutions developed by other Solution Designers
• Determine resource and capacity requirements for the application solution
• Deal with deployment issues in a multi-tier architecture, for example, state management and transaction management
• Document deployment infrastructure
• Assist in the development and implementation of migration plans
• Follow mandatory and recommended practices of the reference architects when designing solutions. As a valued member of the team, you will also:
• undertake additional responsibilities or tasks as required
• work professionally, positively and cooperatively as part of ASIC, and model the values of Accountability, Professionalism and Teamwork
• undertake reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of others in the workplace that may be affected by your actions.
Note: Only Citizen’s.
Thanks and Regards,
Australian IT Recruitment,
Burgeon IT Services.