· Overall IT experience of 5 to 6 years and with relevant experience of 4-5 years on Splunk Administration.
· Good Experience in Interact with Enterprise/Solution Architects, Business Analysts and SME to gather high level business requirements Should have strong data analysis skills and be able to comprehend business requirement.
· Candidate should have in-depth experience in Splunk Development.
· Splunk Architecture knowledge is a plus.
· The candidate will be required to work on development projects on Splunk.
· Develop, configure and administer Splunk content.
· Assist in the proper operation and performance of the overall Splunk infrastructure.
· Integrate data feeds (logs) into Splunk.
· Splunk installation, Indexer, Intermediate, Heavy forwarder, Search heads, UFs and apps.
· Responsible for designing, developing, testing, troubleshooting, deploying and maintaining Splunk solutions, reporting, alerting and dashboards.
· Standardized Splunk agent deployment, configuration and maintenance across a variety of UNIX and Windows platforms.
· Perform data onboarding (indexing) tasks.
· Experience with Splunk search and reporting
· Perform content development to properly identify data feeding SIEM’s and correlation of events.
· Experience working in a global organization with globally distributed environments.
· Excellent communication (verbal/written) skills, with an ability to manage internal and external relationships up to senior level management.
· Ability to work in a fast paced, results oriented environment.
· Ability to quickly understand, follow and adapt to organizational processes and procedures.
· Demonstrated team player who can effectively handle multiple priorities.
· Proactive at identifying and removing impediments
· Design, engineer, configure and administer Splunk content.
· Write and develop custom scripts, programs as needed.
· Splunk’s SPL (Search Processing Language)
· Splunk Enterprise Security Module & SIEM
· Backup and recovery of Splunk components
· Search and Alert Creation
· Operating systems: Linux, UNIX, Windows
· Custom Reporting & Dashboard creation
· Proficient with Microsoft Tools
· Create & Maintain Documentation
· Familiarity with Apache and reverse proxy
· Familiarity with load balancing using A10
· Good to have programming exp in Java, Python etc.