Position: Technical Writer
Location: Blue Bell, PA
Duration: 12 Months
Top Skills Required:
•Software documentation and online help
•Accurate and thorough
•Eager to learn
•3-5 years’ technical writing experience required; open to more experienced candidates
• 3-5 years of technical writing experience.
• Authoring of technical documents.
• Ability to consolidate technical inputs and analyses, and produce a logical understandable document.
• Must understand and perform content management functions such as document organization using SharePoint and other central stores for documentation
• Experience must include document authoring, structure and logic flow for both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Must be skilled in the Microsoft Office suite of products including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
• Degree in communication technology or related field. Professional equivalent experience or qualifications will be considered.
• Researches, writes, edits and proofreads technical data for use in documents or sections of documents such as manuals, procedures and specifications for proposals and bid documentation.
• Ensures technical documentation is accurate, complete, meets editorial and government specifications and adheres to standards for quality, graphics, coverage, format and style.
Additional Job Description
•Familiarity with agile development, security, and content management is desired.
•Experience in authoring software documents and online help is required.