Exp – 4+ years
– Defines the Windows desktop images standards, deployment methods and use of supporting tools and technologies: Infrastructure – storage, networking, servers, load balancing, etc.; Anti-virus and Profile management.
– User experience monitoring, Single sign on, Performance troubleshooting, Endpoint management (thin clients, mobile devices, PCs, etc.).
– Application deployment and virtualization.
– Meets key performance indicators for infrastructure, user experience, applications, storage, servers, and network components related to VDI, escalating outcomes appropriately.
– Identifies issues proactively using required tools.
– Works on automating system procedures and processes to evolve the technology in the organization.
– Works in ticketing system to solve escalated issues.
– Contributes to knowledge base for troubleshooting and maintaining the environment.
– Provides documentation, processes and technical training to service desk and administrator level team members.
– Contributes to on call escalation support 24×7 per team schedule.
– Performs scheduled night/weekend work as required due to environmental constraints.
– Providing operational support for Active Directory and related network support equipment to ensure changes and maintenance did not interrupt service to the customers.
– Responsible for the analysis, administration and support of thin clients, virtual and physical desktops.
– Develop and maintain O&S Standard Operating Procedures for VDI Environment.
– Diagnoses and troubleshoots problems with PCs, software, communications devices within established procedures, responds to End User requests for technical support and assistance.
– Provide support and assistance to System Administrator(s), Network Engineer(s) and Telecommunications Systems staff in the delivery of End User support and Systems Maintenance.
– Assists in ensuring compliance with security policies and procedures.
– Participates in the development and implementation of VDI-related operational procedures and standards.
– Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
– Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned.
– Participates in special projects as required.