Position: Business Intelligence (BI) Consultant
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 12 Months
Sr. Microsoft BI Consultant, Responsible for analytical data processing and reporting projects, from requirements
through design, development, testing and implementation.
- Extract data
- BA, Business and Technical documenting, and analytics development
- Microsoft full-stack BI development: Analyze, design, code, test, debug, maintain, and document
- QA review and mentorship and knowledge transfer to other developers and team. Fluent in SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, and PowerBI.
- Prioritize reporting and analytics need
- Design and develop the following: data modeling, data warehouse, SSIS packages, SSAS cubes and reports using various tools
- Uses Master Data Management (MDM) definitions, and works with Data Stewards to create new definitions, for accurate output labeling
a. Review needs and provide impact analysis, support BI projects (requirements, documentation, data analysis)
b. Lead/Evaluate BI Platforms, development of BI Strategies in Technology and business units
c. Designs, builds and deploys BI solutions within Microsoft BI stack and other best-off breed BI tools
d. Trains/guides/mentor BI Team
Technology Knowledge: Microsoft BI, MDM, SSIS, SSAS, SSAS Cubes, SSRS and PowerBI, MS BI Stack.
Thanks & Regards
Manager – Talent Acquisition Team
Burgeon IT Services LLC.
36 E, Independence Mall, 1601 Concord Pike, Wilmington Delaware 19803
Desk No: 302-497-3333 x 107 Direct: 302-763-3633 , Fax: 302-355-1559 Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org