Kindly let me know anyone is interested in below requirement please respond back with your updated resume firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Infrastructure Network Specialist
Location: Perth, Australia
Duration: 6 months
- 5+ years of experience in LAN/ WAN / Wireless / Security
- Expert level Network Design & implementation skills
- Experience in identifying customer requirements & preparing LLD / HLDs
- Technical knowledge and experience in management of global enterprise network
- Configure Cisco Nexus 7k 5k series.
- Work as a core flexible team member in an Agile delivery team
- Configure ASA firewalls, Cisco Next-Gen firewalls experience, MPLS, F5 expertise.
- Approves and modifies the network design and architecture to ensure standards, requirements and compliance
- Evaluates tools and technologies for better performance and lower the total cost of ownership.
- Should have worked in Network Design and implementation projects and delivered.
- Could be good if candidate have Previous any mining industries experience.
- CCNA/CCNP in Routing/Switching/Wireless.
Thanks & Regards
Burgeon IT Services
Desk No: +61 871110333