Position: Java Developer
Location: Atlanta,GA 30303
Duration: 12 Months
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related field
Web development experience which includes the programming/development of web applications
Designing and implementing web applications using J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC, Flex, Hibernate, EJB 3.0, Struts, Oracle 10g
Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS). 2+ years project experience migrating and deploying cloud-based solutions (AWS)
Experience in DevOps and CI/CD
Experience on application operational support activities and in application monitoring tools like Splunk, Dynatrace and AppDynamics
Experience with Cloud like AWS or Azure would be preferred
Minimum Qualifications & Skill Set
8+ years web development experience which includes the programming/ development of web applications.
2-3 years of Team lead experience is desirable to apply for the job.
Strong Experience with Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, EJB, Spring.
Excellent communication is a MUST.
- 8+ years web development experience which includes the programming/development of web applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Design, code, test, and deploy J2EE based applications into industry-leading container/application server environments such as Websphere/Weblogic/JBoss/Glass Fish application servers.
- Successful track record in designing and implementing web applications using J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC, Flex, Hibernate, EJB 3.0, Struts, Oracle 10g/11g/12c, ANT, Maven, workflow engines, rules engines.
- Experience integrating applications and designing and developing web services and frameworks. Extensive front and back end experience required.
- Experience leading large and small application development teams.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills and experience working directly with end users to understand and translate requirements to design.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate new and emerging technologies and vendor products and to constructively apply them to meet identified business and technology goals.
- Taking ownership for producing results.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and realize those strategies in application design.
- Strong ability to diagnose critical problems and develop solutions.
- Ability to take part in production support and lead troubleshooting calls as needed.
- Hands-on experience on application operational support activities and in application monitoring tools like Splunk, Dynatrace and AppDynamics.
- Strong understanding and experience with SQL/Stored Procedure.
- Strong understanding and experience with test-driven development.
- Relational databases – preferably Oracle, SQL Server, and DB2
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS). 2+ years project experience migrating and deploying cloud-based solutions (AWS)
- Hands-on experience in DevOps and CI/CD
- Hands-on experience in Content Management System (CMS) like Oracle WebCenter or similar products
Thanks & Regards
Manager – Talent Acquisition Team
Burgeon IT Services LLC.
36 E, Independence Mall, 1601 Concord Pike, Wilmington Delaware 19803
315 557 6393 Email Id: email@example.com