Greetings from “Burgeon”…!
Please find the below job description and share profiles to email@example.com
You can reach me @ 302-266-2555
Position: . Net Developer
Location: Lansing MI
Duration: Long term
Client : state client of MI
Interview : Either Webcam or In Person
- web development in ASP.Net and C#
- Web development and a SQL Server backend database
- object oriented programming
- Experience with development using the Agile method
- Experience developing in Microsoft’s MVC 5.0 framework, including razor
- experience with SQL Server Reporting Services
- Experience working with Entity Framework ORM
- Experience working with Jquery Java script Framework
- Experience with Unit Testing
- This position is for one (1) Programmer resource to work on the Qualified Voter File (QVF) refresh project. QVF is an application used by election clerks and Bureau of Elections staff to register voters, manage elections and support clerks in the duties related to elections throughout the State. The application is being written in web technologies using ASP.NET MVC 5, C#, Transact SQL with a SQL Server backend database. These positions, under State direction, will code screens and functions within the system and perform back end coding and development in a multi-tiered layers environment.
- This position requires previous development experience in ASP.NET MVC 5 using Razor. We are looking for a resource that has done new development, not just maintenance type work.
- The contractors will develop screens and procedures according to specifications supplied by the State.
- Contractors will document code according to State standards.
- Skills Required:
- Familiarity With: JSON, Bootstrap, Refactoring, MOQ, Design Patterns, Clean Code, Fiddler, IE Developer Tools, Chrome Developer Tools, Fluent concepts, and multiple tier/layer projects
- Skills Preferred:
- SQL Server Reporting Services
Thanks & Regards
Senior Technical Recruiter
Burgeon IT Services LLC.
36 E, Independence Mall, 1601 Concord Pike, Wilmington Delaware 19803