This is Srujan from Burgeon IT Services, we are an IT consulting organization and We do have a vacancy with our Prime Customer in which you may be interested, Kindly review the details and if you find it interesting do send an updated copy of your updated resume and following details ASAP.
Position: Network Designer .
Duration: 6+ months.
The EAN Engineer acts as a subject matter expert for related EAN network capability delivery and actively participates in design and test activities, including but not limited to:
- Providing Engineering work breakdown (Epics into user stories), sizing and commitments for Program Increment (PI) planning and on an ongoing basis with fellow Delivery Team members.
- Developing high quality Engineering High Level and Detailed Designs, Configurations and deliverables to introduce client’s evolved Ethernet Aggregation Network and associated platforms aligned to Solution Architecture and chapter engineering standards.
- Contributing to the success of Quarterly Program Increment (PI) planning workshops, daily stand-ups, team demonstrations/showcases, iteration planning, and retrospectives.
- Design, develop & execute development and system integration test to test the design according to the capability test strategy and chapter test standards.
- Supporting First Time Deployments, migrations and Operational handover activities, Configuration and other deliverables through to production stability.
The EAN Engineer develops and maintains strong relationships with other senior roles in the Delivery Team including – the Product Owner (responsible for the scope of what the team delivers).
- Demonstrate Alcatel Lucent/Nokia (ESS 7450/7750 SAS 7210, SR-2s) routers and switches
- Knowledge in element manager level Nokia NFM-P
- Proven experience with OSPF and BGP routing as well as MPLS technologies
- Proven experience with QoS and Layer 2 services (e.g. VPLS, Pseudo wires/E-Line, PBB-epipes, EVPN-Etree)
- Technical knowledge of Ethernet Aggregation network testing and configuration
- 5+ years’ experience in design, configuration, testing and deploying network technologies in a carrier environment
- Experience working within engineering teams in an Agile/SAFe or other process driven development environment.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of end-to-end telecommunication network solutions
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise in Ethernet Aggregation telecommunication network domain.
- Demonstrates experience in Ethernet Aggregation network systems and protocols
- Experience in developing High Level Designs and Detailed Designs of new telecommunication network capabilities
- Experience working with JIRA, Confluence, IBM Rational DOORS and other delivery tools
- Demonstrate excellent communication, stakeholder engagement and technical writing skills.
- Authoring of technical documents
Thanks and Regards,
Australian IT Recruitment,
Burgeon IT Services.