Position: Network Solution Designer / Engineer
Work Location: Pune/Mysore
Duration: 6-12 months Contract to Hire
Experience: 10+ years
Notice Period: Upto 30 Days
Mandatory skills* :
Network Designer, LAN and WAN environments, WAN optimization, Firewall technologies and Voice over IP, firewalls (Cisco and Juniper), 802.1x, VPN, IDS, Cisco VOIP, network monitoring and management products.
· Expert knowledge of networking technology, both at the architecture and technical levels as related to LAN and WAN environments, WAN optimization, Firewall technologies and Voice over IP
· Requirements gathering and Design of LAN and WAN infrastructure using appropriate combination of hardware, software and facilities
· Extensive experience in designing Large Enterprise Networks with multiple product and solutions
· Thorough knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol Suite, VLSM, IP address allocation and IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF and BGP routing protocols.
· Expert knowledge of firewalls (Cisco and Juniper), 802.1x, VPN, IDS
· Experience using web based services with load balancing (Cisco and F5)
· Experience with Cisco VOIP (Call Manager, Unity, Contact Center), and using performance control features such as QoS
· IP routing protocols (OSPF, ISIS, BGP), Static Routing, NAT, MPLS, IP-VPN configurations, Layer 2 & 3 encapsulation
· Demonstrated proficiency in the use of network diagnostic tools for isolating and solving network problems (errors, excessive broadcasts, other performance problems, protocol-level failures, application-level failures)
· Experience in operating network monitoring and management products (Cisco Works, Cisco CSM, Juniper NSM, Netflow, IP SLA, etc.)
· Have a good understanding of network testing procedures.
Thanks & Regards