Position: Network Support Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore
Duration: 6 – 12 Months Contract to Hire
Experience: 10+ Years
• Agile principles and mindset are highly advantageous
• CCNA mandatory / equivalent Cisco hands on experience (LAN and WAN) – min 5 years’ experience.
• Experience working with Telco and have a technical engineering background. Ideally, technical support engineer background with WAN connectivity experience.
• WAN skills and knowledge & routing and switching knowledge mandatory.
• ITIL and Project management experience
• Worked on Projects in heterogenous technical and telco environments.
• To be the primary technical point of contact for WAN projects & operational issues for incident management.
• Provide technical assurance for connectivity projects.
• Assure the accuracy of technical details during incidents & projects.
• Worked with multicultural and diverse teams across geographic regions.
• Daily planning including attending project calls, technical documentation, support incident management & escalation to suppliers.
• Must be willing to work out of hours for any major incident.
Thanks & Regards