Position: NodeJS Developer
Work Location: Hyderabad
Duration: Full Time
Experience: 4-10 Years
- At least 4 years in NodeJS Development , and total (4-10) years of overall experience. Previous working experience with a startup would be an advantage. Education: Engineering (Preferably CS), MCA, M.Tech or any equivalent or higher technical degree from a good university/college with good academic score.
- MEAN Back-end Node.JS (MongoDB, Express.JS, Node JS) developer (Full Stack) is responsible for the development and maintenance of back-end applications.
- Your primary focus will be the development of Back end applications and their integration with front end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Responsibilities / Duties entire back-end which includes both Database and back end layers. Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code. Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum, Waterfall. Experience of product release cycles, etc. Write unit tests and work with the QA team to further develop testing frameworks. Participate in code and design reviews with your peers to ensure high quality, efficient code and design are used in all your work Spend time researching and evaluating new and relevant technologies and techniques.
Thanks & Regards