Position: Oracle Database Support
Work Location: Chennai
Duration: 6 – 12 Months Contract to Hire
Experience: 7+ Years
Notice period: Immediate or 30 Days.
· Oracle 19c HAS (single node DB with ASM) builds
· Oracle 19c RAC (multi node DB cluster) builds
· Oracle DataGuard (Active to Standby DB replication) build
· Oracle Goldengate 19c (Object level replication from source to target) – setup and configuration
· OEM 13c (Oracle Enterprise Manager) – Target addition, applying templates
· Auditing, partitioning, archiving strategies
· Performance tuning – Analyze & resolve performance issue
· Excellent troubleshooting skills
· Work closely with Solution Architect and application developers to identify and specify the business requirements and processes (e.g., diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools, etc.).
· Work with a cross-functional team leveraging agile development methodologies and tools
· Perform research, analysis, documentation, testing implementation and on-going support for the infrastructure builds.
· Validate Oracle database build requirements, leverage automation tools to complete requirements
· Provide all aspects of DBA support including database installation (RAC/Single Instance) and configuration, upgrade, backup and recovery, partitioning, performance tuning, etc
· Other duties may be assigned.
· Requires excellent analytical ability for architecture and flows, strong judgment and probe analysis techniques, an in-depth knowledge of business unit’s functions and applications, and broad knowledge of technology platforms
· Mitigates risk by following established procedures and monitoring controls, spotting key errors and demonstrating strong ethical behaviour
Thanks & Regards