Position: Oracle DBA
Work Location: India
Duration: 12 Months Contract to Hire
Notice period: Immediate to 30 Days
• Operational knowledge in RAC/ASM, Grid Control Management, Golden Gate replication.
• Setup and maintain High-Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions.
• Proficient in Standby and Data Guard technology
• Good scripting skills in the UNIX shell environment.
• Exadata, Linux, BMC SQL BackTrack are a plus.
• Proficient in Unix system administration relevant to Oracle database management.
• Migrating Oracle Single / Multi NOde RAC Databases to
1. same platform
2. cross platform
4. Exadata/ODA to Physical/ Virtual/ Cloud
Min 6-8 years of experience in Oracle database administration in production environments on Solaris and Linux OS.
• Capable of performing Database Administration tasks independently in Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g ,11g, 12c and 18c
• Db Upgrade experience from 8i => 18c
• Installation and troubleshooting in RAC and Grid
• Database migration experience is the same and cross platform.
• Cross migration to/from Non Exa platform to exadata and vice versa
• Should have some exposure to a process oriented working environment with good multitasking ability.
• Replication via Goldengate and DG
• Capable & willingness of providing 24X7 support.
Thanks & Regards