Position: Project Manager
Work Location: Bangalore
Duration: 12 Months Contract to Hire
Experience: 8+ Years
Notice period: Immediate to 30 Days
· At least 8 years’ experience in managing Data Center transformation and infrastructure projects
· Can handle team with different tracks like Compute, Storage, Backup, Security and Network
· Responsible for tracking all the requirement called out by the client and respective stake holders
· An overall understanding of the transformation plan from architectural as well as business perspective
· Project Planning, Risk and Issue Management
· Responsible to manage the entire project planned as per stipulated timeline
· Have a foresight visibility of all the transformation risks and issues
· Ability to take up the team feedback and reviews from time to time
· Client and stakeholder management
· Project tracking and scheduling using appropriate tools
· Ability to identify risks and suggest mitigation plan
· Regular status reporting to stake holders as well as internal teams
Communicate with offshore teams and counterparts to ensure successful project delivery.
· Project level governance including RAID activities.
· Manage project outcome and metrics tracking.
· Integrated project planning using appropriate tools.
· Integrated status reporting, communication standards and cadence.
· Establishing governance meetings, track level meetings with the team and relevant stakeholders, daily stand ups to track project delivery.
· Risk and Issue management.
· Client and stakeholder management.
· Milestone tracking and dependency management.
· End to End project management and ensure delivery of quality solution within the project timeline.
Allocate work to the project team members, track the project scope, schedule, quality, resource requirements, financials, risks, team’s adherence to SLAs on a periodic basis, take corrective measures and communicate to all stakeholders as per the communication plan.
· Take ownership of people and their performance management in the project with the objective of ensuring the highest level of service offerings to the clients within their domain, service and technology area.
Thanks & Regards