Position: Senior Wireless Network Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad
Duration: 6-12 months Contract to Hire
Experience: 8+ years
Must Have Skills: Wireless Network, WAN,LAN, WLAN, ACCES POINT, CONTROLERS
· Proven experience in a network administrator role with Wireless Networks (Including wireless access points, controllers).
· Strong Hands on experience with Design and Implementation of Cisco equipment’s.
· Enterprise Data Network (administration, patching, upgrade and migration activities), Design, Preparing of HLD/LLD, Implementation Team leading, Service Level management, demand, incident, change management . Analyzing the interdependency in terms of WAN, LAN, WLAN & Security Components.
· Lead the identification of move groups and design of the move plan to support the future state application portfolio Coordinate with the Application move group team for dependencies and recommendations. Define Network Standard, Operating Environment, Solution & Technical Decisions to resolve I network dependencies, issues & risks Handling Client discussions for due diligence, business information gathering etc.
· Writing solutions / estimates for RFPs.. Review and improvement of LAN/WAN & Wireless technologies and evolve as per business needs. Provide networking support during projects, outages and daily operations.
· Identify key success factors; set goals, prioritize and focus to achieve operating company and corporate goals. Ability to manage team of outsourced voice and network engineers. Network Change management plan review.
· Architecture support
· Participate and contribute in the Network projects analysis and design
Thanks & Regards