I hope you all are doing great. We are looking for “Solution Architect” anyone who has good knowledge/skills and looking for the opportunity in Brisbane, Australia, can forward your resume to email@example.com
Position: Solution Architect
Experience: 7+ Years
Duration: 5 Months
Work Location: Brisbane, Australia.
- Data as a service and DataOps
- Integration and streaming data (e.g. NiFi, Kafka, Streamsets, Kinesis)
- Machine Learning frameworks/offerings (e.g. SageMaker, Kedro)
- AWS Cloud Solution architecture
- Networking topologies beneficial – from operational networking, IT and cloud.
· Resources must have knowledge of Security, Governance, Risk and Compliance.
· Prior knowledge of Cybersecurity requirements, approval processes, etc. is desirable.
· 7+ years’ experience working as a Solution Architect in a medium to large enterprise.
· Extensive enterprise experience with designing and implementing public cloud (preferably AWS) solutions for complex projects.
· Solution Architecture certification for public cloud vendor – preferably AWS.
· Strong cloud governance experience, able to influence and provide guidance on best practices for sustainable cloud solutions.
· Experience with machine learning and AI concepts.
· Experience with integration of operational data.
· Knowledge of typical OT networking topologies and network security concepts.
· Experience with architecture modelling language (Archimate) and modelling tools (e.g. iServer).
· Experience with high level and low level design development with stakeholders
· Able to work effectively and collaboratively within a team.
· Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
· Self-starter attitude – seeks out answers and doesn’t wait to be told.
Looking for only Australian PR’s and Citizens.