Position: Windows Vmware Admin
Work Location: Pune, Hyderabad
Duration: 6-12 months Contract to Hire
Experience: 7+ years
Must Have Skills: WINDOWS, Vmware Hyper V
· 5+ years of experience with enterprise environment vSphere administration, patching, and upgrading to include underlying hardware management.
· 2+ years of experience with programmatic vSphere provisioning and decommission methods.
· 2+ years of experience with administration and operational support of VMware Horizon virtual desktops
· Experience with vRealize Automation and vRealize Operations. Experience with and understanding of storage protocols and technologies.
· Experience with NetApp’s enterprise storage platform highly desirable.
· Experience with tools and languages such as Ansible, PowerShell, PowerCLI and familiarity with working at the ESXCLI command line.
· Experience working with both Linux and Windows.
· Supports and maintains Active Directory and Identity Access Management tools
· Completes a variety of ticket requests and works with other teams to provide exceptional customer service to end users
· Processes user access requests for a variety of applications and systems while adhering to the company s Security Standards and Baselines
· Experience with enterprise change management and incident management processes.
· Candidate will have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Candidate must be very comfortable working remotely, communicating over web conference (MS Teams), audio conference, chat (MS Teams), and email.
· Candidate will have a positive, customer-first attitude, and will be a team player invested in collaboration and transparency.
· VMware certifications highly desirable.
Thanks & Regards