This is Srujan from Burgeon IT Services, we are an IT consulting organization and We do have a vacancy with our Prime Customer in which you may be interested, Kindly review the details and if you find it interesting do send an updated copy of your updated resume and following details ASAP.
Position: Wireless Network Core Design Engineer.
Duration: 6 months.
Roles and Mandatory Skills –
The Design Engineer acts as a subject matter expert for Wireless Core & Access (LTE), contributes to delivery of the end to end network solution for the Wireless access platform by ensuring that Wireless Core Network and Mobile Packet Backbone Network (MPBN) components are scalable, cost effective and provide the performance
Actively participates in design and test activities, including but not limited to:
· Providing Engineering work breakdown (Epics into user stories), sizing and commitments for Program Increment (PI) planning and on an ongoing basis with fellow Delivery Team members.
· Developing high quality Engineering High Level and Detailed Designs, Configurations and deliverables to enhance, augment and maintain nbn’s Fixed Wireless networks and associated platforms. This includes undertaking development & Integration testing
· Extensive experience in LTE Wireless Core, Routing and Switching networks, systems, or design engineering, sound knowledge of 3GPP specifications with proficiency in Packet Core Network with hands on experience in configuring/integration SGW/PGW, DNS, AAA, SAPC (Ericsson PCRF), MME.
· Experience in developing High Level Designs and Detailed Designs of new telecommunication network capabilities
· At least 5-10 years’ experience in design, configuration, testing and deploying network technologies in a carrier environment.
Good to Have skills
· Experience working within engineering teams in an Agile/SAFe or other process driven development environment.
· Demonstrates a in deep understanding of end-to-end telecommunication network solutions
· Demonstrates subject matter expertise in one or more telecommunication network domain
· Demonstrates excellent communication, stakeholder engagement and technical writing skills.
· Experience in the implementation of large-scale Wireless deployments, &/or experience in large scale migration projects, involving Wireless LTE Core, Routing and Switching networks
Thanks and Regards,
Australian IT Recruitment,
Burgeon IT Services.