Kindly let me know anyone is interested on the below requirement please respond back with your updated resume to email@example.com
Position: Wireless Network engineer
Location: Perth, Australia
Duration: 6 months
- 4+ years of experience in LAN/ WAN / Wireless / Security
- including SDN, LTE, 802.11x, Meshed Networks, Routing, Switching, LTE modems and radios
- Participate as an active member of an Agile project to roll out globally assets. •Producing both high level and low level designs for specific and generalized outcome solutions.
- Maintain and publish network topology diagrams.
- Providing technical advice for problems involved in the “the last mile” of IoT connectivity at the edge. This could range from a BLE PAN up to public NB-IoT and Cat-M1 to simply connecting to existing components. •Creating engineering blueprints for communication bundles which projects will select “off-the-shelf”. Blueprints would include design approach, reference architecture models and Bills of Material for a range of IIoT Use Cases.
- Liase between IIoT – (Industrial Internet of Things) (IIoT)
- projects, Industrial Communications Team, Network architecture team and our Innovation Centre. •Provide consulting and instructions to projects implementing solutions including Work Instructions and on-site training if needed. • Feed solution ideas and direction into the growth of the global IIoT Platform including influencing existing network strategy for the IIoT domain.
Preferred: CCNP/CCIE in Routing/Switching/wireless
Thanks & Regards
Burgeon IT Services
Desk No: +61 871110333